Friday, 18 February 2011

Bored

Yeah, I'm bored.
I'm ill, but with what I'm not so sure. The doctor said I have a water infection, but I disagree. I think my water infection has gone. But I still feel like complete crap and have been sleeping loads.
I had my first try of weed yesterday. Good stuff. But because of the medication I'm on I couldnt really feel the effects of it very well. With the pills I'm on you can't get high but getting drunk is easier. But then I only had 2 drags, can you get high off two drags? Either way I wasn't high, just a lil buzzed. It felt good.
Anyways, if I'm no better soon my mums taking me back the doctors which probably means more pills. I feel drugged up already without more. I'm already on anti-biotics and my normal meds, anything else I'll feel like a druggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment